Find here all the practical information to prepare your visit to the castle of Blandy.
Hours and Fees
Photo credit : Patrick Loison
The castle of Blandy and the gift shop are open :
- the castle will be closed between 12:30 and 13:30 during August.
- from 10.00 am to 18.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October except in August)
- from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm (from 1st November to 31st March) .
- We start to close the tour circuit 15 minutes before the closure.
Closed every Tuesday and 1st January, 1st May, 25th December.Retour au menu
To make the most of your visit :
- Audio guides (adult and children’s version) : 3 euros (in addition to the entrance fee), free under 7 (children’s version also available).
- Discovery booklet for children (6-8 year old and 9-12 year old versions) : 1 euro
Full fee : 7 euros.
Reduction : 5 euros (from 18 to 25, over 65).
Free : under 17, students until 25, jobseekers, people on income support, disabled visitors and their carers.
* For reductions and free entries, a voucher may be required at the reception.
As from 10 people, by reservation :
Entrance fee : 5 euros per person.
For further information, see Groups.Retour au menu
How to Get to the Castle ?
- Château de Blandy-les-ToursPlace des tours 77115 Blandy-les-Tours Île-de-France France
- From Paris : Take the A5 motorway and follow signs for Troyes. Take Exit 16, direction Châtillon-la-Borde and then follow the D47.
- From Melun : Take the D408 and then follow the D47 or the N36, then the D215 via Vaux-le Vicomte.
- From Provins : Take the D408 and then follow the D47.
By train and bus shuttle "Chateauxbus"
Verneuil l'Etang station: direct trains from Paris Gare de l'Est, 35 mins (Transilien P)
Details and schedule can be found here (357 Ko).
A gift shop, accessible during the opening times of the castle, offers a large range of books as well as a selection of objects and games linked to the Middle Ages and fortified castles.Retour au menu
- A seat stick can be borrowed on demand at the reception.
- Two of the castle’s toilets are specially adapted for disabled visitors.
- For disabled visitors, see the section Disabled visitors.
The castle does not have a restaurant. It is forbidden to picnic inside the castle grounds. You will find below a list of restaurants located 5 km around the castle.Retour au menu
Where to Eat ?
- Restaurant L'Auberge des Tours (au pied du château)5 place des Tours 77115 Blandy-les-Tours
- Restaurant Le Donjon (au pied du château)19 place des Tours 77115 Blandy-les-Tours
- Restaurant La Palmeraie du Sud (à 2,6 km)7 Ter rue de la Libération 77720 Champeaux
- Restaurant L’Auberge de Crisenoy (à 4,4 km)23 Grande Rue 77390 Crisenoy
- Restaurant La Vieille Auberge (à 4.6 km)19 route Départementale 605 77115 Sivry-Courty
- Restaurant Bistro Chic Bleu (à 4,8 km)6 rue de la Mairie 77115 Sivry-Courty
- Boulangerie (au pied du château)77115 Blandy-les-Tours
- Mini supermarché Proxi-market (au pied du château)77115 Blandy-les-Tours
- Visitors to the castle of Blandy are requested to respect the place and the people.
- Animals are not permitted, except guide dogs.
- It is forbidden to smoke, eat or drink inside the castle as well as in the courtyard.
- It is forbidden to litter.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. The visit is under the responsibility and the supervision of the accompanying adult.