Hours and Fees
Due to the current situation related to Covid-19, the castle is opened only by reservation (+331 60 59 17 80) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The castle of Blandy and the gift shop are open :
- From 10.00 am to 18.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October).
- From 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm (from 1st November to 31st March).
- We start to close the tour circuit 15 minutes before the closure.
- Closed every Tuesday and 1st January, 1st May, 25th December.
- Full fee : 7 euros.
- Reduction : 5 euros (from 18 to 25, over 65).
- Free : under 17, students until 25, jobseekers, people on income support, disabled visitors and their carers.
* For reductions and free entries, a voucher may be required at the reception.
- Groups As from 10 people, by reservation :
- Entrance fee : 5 euros per person. For further information, see Groups.
To make the most of your visit :
- Audio guides (adult and children’s version) : 3 euros (in addition to the entrance fee), free under 7 (children’s version also available).
- Discovery booklet for children (6-8 year old and 9-12 year old versions) : 1 euro
For further information on the visit aids, see individuals.
How to Get to the Castle ?
- From Paris : Take the A5 motorway and follow signs for Troyes. Take Exit 16, direction Châtillon-la-Borde and then follow the D47.
- From Melun : Take the D408 and then follow the D47 or the N36, then the D215 via Vaux-le Vicomte.
- From Provins : Take the D408 and then follow the D47.
By train and bus shuttle "Chateauxbus"
Due to the current restrictions for public gatherings, the shuttle won't run until further notice. Verneuil l'Etang station: direct trains from Paris Gare de l'Est, 35 mins (Transilien P) Details and schedule can be found here (445 Ko).
A gift shop, accessible during the opening times of the castle, offers a large range of books as well as a selection of objects and games linked to the Middle Ages and fortified castles.
For Your Comfort
- A seat stick can be borrowed on demand at the reception.
- Two of the castle’s toilets are specially adapted for disabled visitors.
- For disabled visitors, see the section Disabled visitors.
The castle does not have a restaurant. It is forbidden to picnic inside the castle grounds. You will find below a list of restaurants located 5 km around the castle.