Hours and Fees
Due to the current situation related to Covid-19, the castle is opened only by reservation (+331 60 59 17 80) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The castle of Blandy and the gift shop are open :
- From 10.00 am to 18.00 pm (from 1st April to 31st October).
- From 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm (from 1st November to 31st March).
- We start to close the tour circuit 15 minutes before the closure.
- Closed every Tuesday and 1st January, 1st May, 25th December.
- Full fee : 7 euros.
- Reduction : 5 euros (from 18 to 25, over 65).
- Free : under 17, students until 25, jobseekers, people on income support, disabled visitors and their carers.
* For reductions and free entries, a voucher may be required at the reception.
- Groups As from 10 people, by reservation :
- Entrance fee : 5 euros per person. For further information, see Groups.
To make the most of your visit :
- Audio guides (adult and children’s version) : 3 euros (in addition to the entrance fee), free under 7 (children’s version also available).
- Discovery booklet for children (6-8 year old and 9-12 year old versions) : 1 euro
For further information on the visit aids, see individuals.
How to Get to the Castle ?
- From Paris : Take the A5 motorway and follow signs for Troyes. Take Exit 16, direction Châtillon-la-Borde and then follow the D47.
- From Melun : Take the D408 and then follow the D47 or the N36, then the D215 via Vaux-le Vicomte.
- From Provins : Take the D408 and then follow the D47.
A gift shop, accessible during the opening times of the castle, offers a large range of books as well as a selection of objects and games linked to the Middle Ages and fortified castles.
For Your Comfort
- A seat stick can be borrowed on demand at the reception.
- Two of the castle’s toilets are specially adapted for disabled visitors.
- For disabled visitors, see the section Disabled visitors.
The castle does not have a restaurant. It is forbidden to picnic inside the castle grounds. You will find below a list of restaurants located 5 km around the castle.